Monday 30 March 2015

Iba

On your first birthday:
I wish you dreams, and the strength and perseverance to follow them and the courage to accept them;
I wish you beauty, and the humility to appreciate the beauty around you and the wisdom to acknowledge beauty within you;
I wish you the curiosity to find out about the wonders of the universe and the serenity to discover the universe within you;
I wish you the confidence to stand alone on righteous path and the ability to merge into a progressive mould;
I wish you the courage to be full of love, of charity, of understanding and the patience to let love overflow your life and complete you;
I wish you understanding to pause and think before you speak or act, and the ability to value feelings over ego;
I wish you love, dreams, hope, wisdom, beauty, clarity of thoughts, understanding, peace, happiness, knowledge, confidence, curiosity, patience, courage, serenity in every single moment of your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment