Wednesday 19 February 2014

Random thoughts

When memories come haunting me, I do not know any peace. All that I have lost in all my years on this earth hurts me badly. Sometimes I wish I could just format my mind so I could just finally stop crying. Or else to turn back the time and live a bit differently. My grief does not let me move ahead, it does not allow me to live. Time has come when every breath seems heavy and every step weary. Maybe it would have been better if I was a mechanical being devoid of all emotions. But the truth is that I have a heart that gets hurt, that wants to be secure, that wants to be protected from any further hurt. As the tears choke my throat, I wish I was not so emotional. But the truth is that I was, I am and I will always be, getting hurt over and over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment