Monday 21 May 2012

Illusions

The truth and happiness are just illusions. The world is exactly how we want it to be. I am the world and the world is in me. The atoms that make the parts of my body today were parts of someone else's body earlier and will be part of someone else later. I was neither born, nor will I die, for matter can neither be created nor destroyed. My body was made out of one single cell from my mother's body, it grew from the nutrients derived from my mother's blood and today I am a distinct human being. But am I really distinct? The air I inhale is inhaled by people around me. I oxygen that enters my system has come out from some plant's body. I am constantly exchanging these atoms with other living beings, plants, animals, humans and also with the soil. I am a part of this universe and the universe is a part of me. The sky I see today, is all history, so many stars twinkling out there have died away millions of years ago. Truth changes with the frame of reference. I might be seated at my desk, but the land I am sitting on is moving. Plate tectonics states that all the plates(comprising of oceans and continents) are moving at different speeds over the surface of the earth. Even plates are getting formed and consumed for the earth is not stable. And the eart is both rotating on its axis and revolving around the sun, while the sun is revolving around the core of the galaxy, the milky way and the milky way is moving away from all the other galaxies in the universe and there might be many other universes. So am I really sitting at one place? Physics is based on the fundamental truth that the speed of light is constant, but that is also an illusion, because special relativity says that time dilates and length contracts, then how can speed of light be constant? And what exactly is happiness? Is it a biochemical reaction to some random stimuli or a psychological imbalance? I call it imbalance because mostly insane people seem to be happy in their own make belief world and their world does not exist in our world. Do they really see and hear that we are unable to perceive or are they in a state of illusion? What is the truth? Is it the world that we see and perceive or it is what we cannot understand? The truth is just an illusion because different people have different version of truth. Is it your truth or my truth or somebody else's truth?

No comments:

Post a Comment