Sunday 19 June 2011

You

With a burning desire to be with you, I beg of you to come back to me,
To be with you is all I wish, to be your true love is all I dream
Hoping to walk those fertile lands, to watch the rising sun with you,
To be in your arms when the wild wind blows and the birds scream.
When the mountains are kissed by the first rays of glory,
I want to dream on the dream of hope and beauty,
When innocent hearts are joined together in a prayer of forgiveness,
I want to be a part of the cherished bounty.
When roads are a mere shadow of trees basking in the moonlit glory,
I want to walk down the paths that lead to happy beginnings,
When the innocence of the first snow purifies the hearts,
I want to warm myself and bury myself in a world forgiving.
When the gentle rain trickles down the silvery veins of oaks,
I wish to lie down and soak in the freshness of moist earth,
When the first daisies put out their brave faces towards the world,
I want to be a part of the celebrations, of all the mirth.

No comments:

Post a Comment