Thursday 24 August 2017

The Pen and the Paper

Once the Pen and the Paper had a talk over who is the stronger of the two. The Pen said, I am stronger for haven't you heard that a pen is mightier than a sword. You can be white and shining bright, but once I move over you, I can change your face forever, I can mark you the way that your identity will change.
The Paper smiled and said softly, I know you can change my face for ever and the words you write over me can change the world. But do not forget that as you move over you, you lose a bit of yourself in me, but don't worry my friend, for as you finish your life supply, I will keep your essence in me as long as I survive. Together we can show the world what needs to be done, the words you write on me shall be read and remembered and they will guide the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment