Saturday 24 January 2015

Life and challenges

One of the biggest challenge in my life is to relocate from my comfort zone. Moving brings about lots of emotional turmoil. The stress of breaking apart, of leaving behind what I am used to is very distressing for me. Building home and then leaving it behind leaves me emotionally numb and unable to do any rational thinking.
Yes, we are again in transit and this time to a destination unknown. Again, there is an unknown future to look ahead of us. But sometimes I feel that these events of moving to new unknown terrains is actually a practice for leaving this world for good. Leaving behind the bonds that we had formed, discarding our possessions, de cluttering our lives, is what will eventually prepare us for the hereafter. For every life is moving towards death, every known us going towards unknown. The biggest challenge is to accept this reality and move forwards with a unburdened heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment