Wednesday 13 November 2013

Tide

I feel a sense of loss in everything I do. For everything that I have left behind comes to haunt me. I wonder where I am going and when will I find peace but till then it is just restlessness and tears. A sense of fear surrounds me. It seems as if nothing will become right again. I wish I had a shoulder to cry on, a lap to rest my head and pour out my heart. I feel so helpless as if I was trying to hold some sand in my fist. I feel like standing at the shore and watching the sea wash away my footprints. I feel so lonely and even the beauty of my surroundings fails to enthral me. Like a bird who is lost in a storm, I long to find a sense of direction. I long to reach that welcoming door that stood ajar waiting for me. I long to walk down on that familiar path, I long to go back to those who loved me. And yet, I do not know, when and where fate will bring us together again. But I hope that one day we will all be back together, smiling and satisfied with each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment