Friday 20 July 2012

Stumped

I faced a really bad interview, maybe as bad as my viva the day my mother fell mortally sick. It is a depressing feeling when you are unable to express what you knew so well, things that you could have easily described but were unable to do. And it happened because of things I never thought can be asked, things too mundane in the present society, things I didn’t feel were worth going over again after a gap of 4 years.

It’s a time when I am stumbling and falling. I hope to rise up and walk again, to run and to fly but right now I am going through a reverse mode. I have a desire to do something but presently I am standing empty handed.

Maybe it is time to wipe my slate clean and make a fresh start. It is time to get up and go. It is time to strive for the best. And time to use every failure as a stepping stone.

No comments:

Post a Comment