Tuesday 5 June 2012

Flying off

Something that I had always imagined to happen happened today. I always thought that the strong breeze at my apartment is capable of taking away my washed clothes with it. And well, today as I was taking down my dried clothes from the clothes line, a very strong gush of air came and carried away my washed shirt with it. It was a weird feeling, trying to grab a piece of clothing in air, which was enjoying its freedom. And as I watched helplessly, I saw my shirt being deposited safely on top of the covered parking lot having no means of access. Well, that meant locking home, rushing down to the security guards and begging them to retrieve my piece of clothing. Well thankfully, they had a ladder to climb on top of the parking area and retrieved my shirt. And thankful at heart, I finally carried my runaway shirt back to my home!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment