Thursday 17 November 2011

Another futile attempt

Many more days searching for that perfect house passed and we finally found a place that we could call our own. A place, that was according to our taste, our expectations. And I started imagining our future life there.
And then, the thought of leaving our comfortable place freaked me out…….shifting, packing, changing address, and settling down in a whole new place, in a whole new way. And the biggest thought haunting me was of leaving the place I had first arrived at after my wedding. And so we thought over it and made some quick decisions and then reverted and then again went back.
And then we lost that place………and somebody else got it because we waited for my emotions to settle down……….
And so, that means another search, another day and a whole, new agenda. Maybe, I should try to be a little less emotional, something very difficult for me, for I have always been so emotional, with my heart ruling my mind and never being able to decide something, anything.
Maybe, we should begin afresh……..and search for our new place yet again………

1 comment:

  1. May be we can wait dor couple of months and then we start searching for it. It all disturbed me a lot. I liked that place a peaceful and decent place. I wonder if we will get better than that now.

    ReplyDelete